<VV> For Sale: Wayne 100 1966 Corvair powered 16 ft. runabout boat in Sacramento

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Thu Jan 16 16:58:11 EST 2014

For Sale RARE 1966 Wayne 100 Corvair powered 16' runabout boat$750 So.
Sacramento/Pocket area

I am selling my very rare 1966 Wayne 100 Corvair powered runabout boat.I
have priced it for a quick sale this month.This is one of only about 100
or 150 Corvair powered boats produced in 1966 by Inboard Marine of
Southern California.There are likely around only 20 to 30 of these
unique boats now in existence.It is powered by a 164 Cu. In. air cooled
6 cylinder engine and since it is air cooled, it can be run and warmed
up on the launch ramp or in your driveway - no water required and no
need to replace water impellers.The engine runs and the carbs have been
just been rebuilt.The gauges all work with tach and cylinder head gauges
operational, but I received it without a speedometer.I got this about
ten years ago and only ran it once in Folsom Lake as I have always had
another boat to use.This boat has shallow draft so it is great for
fishing and also has the power to pull water skiers. It comes with a
single axle light trailer and can be towed behind nearly any vehicle
with a tow ball.It is a very light boat and trailer.

I have way too many other projects and want to move this along to
someone who can use and enjoy it.

Call Larry at 916-216-9801 to see it before it is gone.

Photos are at this web site:
_http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/4290751454.html_