<VV> For Sale: Wayne 100 1966 Corvair powered 16 ft. runabout boat in Sacramento

William J. Meglen tirediron4 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 22:23:41 EST 2014

Its now off Craigslist.  I presume it has been purchased, perhaps by someone on this list.  I have a Wayne 100 myself and would like to establish a dialogue with buyer and seller.  I do not believe there is a registry for the Wayne 100.  I have had a limited dialogue with other Wayne 100 owners but am anxious to learn as much as possible while in the process of my restoration.  I believe Matt Nahl and Tom Keosabian are or have been owners of Wayne 100’s.

Thanks,

Bill
Gardnerville, NV 89460