<VV> Cracked Pistons

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 13:10:01 EST 2014

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the reply. I was more wondering if MAYBE, somehow  the
possibility of insufficient harmonic dampening MIGHT have some relation to  your
pistons cracking. #5 piston is down there near where most crank failures  occur.
Just a long shot.
While I'm wondering, at what engine speed did these failures  occur?
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 1/22/2014 10:46:00 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,