<VV> Fwd: HEI for the corvair engine

Warren LeVeque levair at aol.com
Tue Jan 28 17:43:09 EST 2014

Contact Michael LeVeque
Mlevair at sbcglobal,.net

Warren

-----Original Message-----
From: BobHelt <BobHelt at aol.com>
To: virtualvairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 5:11 pm
Subject: <VV> Fwd: HEI for the corvair engine

Don,
lease see that section in my book THE CLASSIC CORVAIR,  available from
ajor Corvair vendors and me.
egards,
ob Helt

___________________________________
From: patiomatt at aol.com
o: virtualvairs at corvair.org
ent: 1/28/2014  12:17:26 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time
ubj: Re: <VV> HEI for the  corvair engine

ey All
ot long age I saw a picture of a members car  here and saw that he had an
ctual
EI distributor set up on his engine,  has any one else made any attempt to
his and if so I would like to  know more. Pictures, any information as to
here
 can either get one or  have someone make me one. I'm planning on building
 big
ore vair engine  and would like to have it fired by HEI. Thanks .
on  Hiltpold