<VV> Performance Corvair Grp Workshop AGENDA & SCHEDULE

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Jan 28 20:53:03 EST 2014

I have included the Performance Corvair Group Workshop 11 Schedule and Agenda for the upcoming workshop in Indianapolis on 7 & 8 march 2014. It will be posted on the PCG website as well. There may be changes as we get closer to the workshop. We still are waiting on a reply for our tour request at a well-known Indy Car race shop.

Chuck Sadek
President PCG

Friday, 7 March 2012

9:00am -5:00 pm  Vendor    Set Up at TKO GRAPHIX   2751 Stafford Rd, Plainfield, IN 46168

8:00am  Advanced Racing Suspensions   Meet at hotel to leave around 7:30 am

***Indy Facilities tour.  They have a facilities tour that includes the pagoda, garage area, the oval track,media center,victory podium, a gasoline alley suite,and stand on the famous yard of bricks at the start finish line and the museum... Available all day $25.

6:00 pm   Dinner at The Coachman restaurant, 6112 Cambridge Way, Plainfield, IN.  Groups and rides start gathering at 5:30 at Country Inn & Suites, 5630 Flight School Dr, Indianapolis, IN

Saturday, 8 March  2014

0800       Registration & vendor set-up at TKO Graphics

0850       Welcome, announcements, PCG meeting, elections, vendor  products  -  Chuck Sadek

0915       Flaming River Tilt - steering column installation - Seth Emerson

1000       915 transaxle/Subaru in LM Corvair - Anthony Johnson

1030       Turbo EFI Installation and Running results /Corvair Head Flow;   Results - Tom Knoblauch

1100       Electronic Fuel Injection System Performance options  - Ted Brown

1130       Corvette C.7.R (Racing) Presentation - Frank Parker & Seth Emerson

1200       Lunch

1 pm      Jerico-C5 suspension building LM Road Racer - Mike Levine

2 pm      Red Barron II EFI build - Seth Emerson and Steve Lovejoy

2:45 pm   Engine compartment wiring, hose, tubing  & Garage organization - Rick Norris

3:30 pm   Cubic Inches - WV  components.  How to. -

4 pm      Say Good Bye   Chuck