<VV> Is it possible?

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Thu Jul 3 19:38:02 EDT 2014

My 65 Corsa 140 was running in a super manner.  Then it started not idling, running rough and making a putt put sound on the drivers side.  Hours long checking today showed all vales working and adjusted correctly, timing spot on and carbs balanced.  All plugs looked good and no difference between both sides. At the end of the day, I noticed that the damper door on the diver's side was not opening.  Could this extra heat causes the rough running?