<VV> Custom Vehicle Suspension question

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 15:05:27 EDT 2014

I have a question in regard to the front suspension of the rampside pickup, I'm
currently building a vair that has 4 vehicles combined into 1 the front half of
a 61 rampside is mounted to a shortened 84 grand prix chassis and the engine is
behind the cab a 78 olds 260 V8 my question is will the stock front coils be
rated enough to support the weight or will I need something more rated for the
load.
Don Hiltpold

IMO  they should be fine......or at least close....  they are considered way too stiff for the stock RS.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages