<VV> Is there a trick late to LM Monza rear grille install / remove?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 6 14:21:57 EDT 2014

Hi Charlie, sorry- no tricks. Hold it in place and start screws. I put in the top 4 first (loosely) and then install the next 4 on the sides. As far as the Corsa removable panel, it does nothing to aid starting the screws.
I use 1/4 inch drive with a long extension for the top. Be sure to wear safety glasses anytime when looking up under a car. Lots of crap to fall in your face there. LMs missing screws are from people leaving them out or the screws falling out do to oversized holes in the body (stripped) or too small of screws so they don't tighten up.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Getting ready to drive my '67 Monza 4 door to Tacoma next Saturday with my wife and son