<VV> 2014 Convention in Tacoma, Wa. is not too far

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Mon Jul 7 10:51:55 EDT 2014

It's not the distance, but limitations of the time/money/other issues
can tilt the balance.

At this point in time, I should be working (or working to get
re-employed) rather than taking a 1 1/2 - 2 week road trip.
- but I still might. The run to Sacramento showed that the car will
handle rain ok.

cheers
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans

---