<VV> [fastvair] 13" BFG radial T/A tires

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 16:10:24 EDT 2014

For reference, the tire is 22.7" tall, and 915 Revs per mile (Shorter than
the Corvair original). - Seth

In a message dated 7/8/2014 12:55:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fastvair at yahoogroups.com writes:

Hi,
A fellow member of the Mercury Capri (German Ford) club is trying to
petition Goodrich to make their 13" radial tire available in the American  market
again.  I imagine some of you still have street Corvairs with 13"  wheels
and thought this might interest you.  Since I don't belong to  Virtual 'Vairs
or other Corvair forums, maybe someone could pass this along to  them?
Scott

 (https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=alrb7f3dts3tk#)
Jul 5 at 10:52  PM

Please help circulate this thread through  every forum or mailing list you
know of where there is demand. This cant be a  one man job. Let us know what
forums you cross posted this to!

I have  called BFgoodrich and they stated that if enough people call or
email  something might happen. They still produce the Classic Radial T/A tire
for the  Mexican market.

Here are the specs on the tire...bottom of the  page

http://www.bfgoodrich.com.mx/tire-selector/size/205/60/13/OE/BNW/radial-t-a/
tire-details

BF  Goodrich

Call 1-877-788-8899

8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (M-F) 8:30 a.m. to  4:30 p.m. (Sat.) (Eastern Time)

or use their online  form.

Contact BFG | BFGoodrich Tires

They will even send you  free stickers if you provide them with a valid
address!!!

Joe

__._,_.___

RncnBzcElkAzE3MDYxMzE5MDgEbXNnSWQDODYxODgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxND
A0ODQ5MzQw?act=reply&messageNum=86188)   • _Reply  to sender _
(mailto:mcvicker_scott at yahoo.com?subject=Re:%2013"%20BFG%20radial%20T/A%20tires)  •
_Reply  to group _
(mailto:fastvair at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%2013"%20BFG%20radial%20T/A%20tires)  • _Start  a New Topic_
ycElkAzEwNzU0NgRncnBzcElkAzE3MDYxMzE5MDgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDA
0ODQ5MzQw)   • _Messages  in this topic_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fastvair/conversations/topics/86188;_ylc=X3oDMTM1MjlhZ2o2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0B
GdycElkAzEwNzU0NgRncnBzcElkAzE3MDYxMzE5MDgEbXNnSWQDODYxODgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDd
nRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDA0ODQ5MzQwBHRwY0lkAzg2MTg4)  (1)
This  list is for racing/modifying our Corvairs,and to buy/sell parts.
of page for archives, edit your  membership(digest,unsubscribe)
Post message: fastvair at yahoogroups.com

_Visit  Your Group_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fastvair/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMmZxb3E0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwNzU0NgRncnBzcElkAzE3MDYxMzE5MDgE
c2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQMxNDA0ODQ5MzQw)
    *   _New  Members_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/fastvair/members/all;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMDhyNzk2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwNzU0NgRncnBzcElkAzE3MD
YxMzE5MDgEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdm1icnMEc3RpbWUDMTQwNDg0OTM0MA--)  2