<VV> Corvair racing/ public show

Warren LeVeque levair at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 22:18:08 EDT 2014

All,
We'll   be  running the Divisional Championship Autocross/Solo

Michael LeVeque- orange Monzter Corvair autocross/time  trial ,   SPU special.---  in CP

Warren LeVeque --red Yenko Stinger YS015  SCCA EP road racer--since it now has the 2700cc naturally aspirated engine.---   in   CP;  ran EM previously with the large turbo engine
    In EM,    we'll be running against tube frame Camaros and Mustangs in CP

Chris Brake (Indy SCCA EM driver)will be  driving Michael's orange Corvair ---E Modified

Will be at the Colliseum in  Wayne IN   Sunday 13th

Warren