<VV> idle question 2

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 01:00:20 EDT 2014

Matt is right on it not being the main jets. I suspect it is bad
accelerator pumps, as they provide the fuel jets into the carb you see when
you accelerate the engine with the cross shaft. Look for the fuel jets
after removing the air cleaners off the carbs. They should spray across the
carb throats above the cluster. Should be two in each carb and the same
amount of gas side to side.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red