<VV> Do you have an Oakland built 1961 Corvair 500 or 700 series Corvair?

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 20:41:15 EDT 2014

I need to know if your 500 or 700 series Corvair has ...

If a coupe, a folding rear seat?

If a Sedan, Rear armrests or Folding rear seat?

If a wagon, rear armrest (folding seat was standard)?

If you have these options, could you please email your ACC codes (preferably
a picture of your trim tag)  from your Fisher Trim tag.

My email is ral1963 at comcast.net

Here are the Oakland ACC codes as best as I can determine at this time, but
need some examples...

H = REPO 113 Direct Air Heater (100% of tags has H)
B = REPO 704-797 Front Bucket Seats on 969 Sedan
D = RPO 347 Deluxe Body Equipment or RPO 664 Folding rear Seat TBD
? = RPO 664 Folding rear Seat
6A = RPO 427 Padded Dash
4C = RPO 114 Air Conditioning
EZ = RPO 398 Tinted Glass (all windows)
EZW = Shaded Windshield only
S = Possibly RPO 651 4spd (8 Found on 61 OA Monza coupes, 1 Monza sedan)
? = RPO 248 Rear Door armrests on 500/700 4 Door

Rick Loving