<VV> looking for "input" on cam

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 23:32:18 EDT 2014

Tim, with the powerglide and a rampy I would think a can that gives you
more torque at lower rpm is a better choice. The more aggressive lobed cams
take higher rpms for the power to kick in. I have a 270 in my coupe and it
works great but not sure its right for a powerglide car. But I have no
experience here, anybody out there got a 110 pg and what can do you have?

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red