<VV> Corvairs in action

Warren LeVeque levair at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 16:22:46 EDT 2014

   Congratulations to Michael LeVeque and his orange Monzter competition Corvair for his 2nd place finish in the CenDiv Championship autocross at the Fort Wayne, IN Collisuem. Michael was leading the 5 car C Prepared class until the last run when he got nipped by .2 sec in a 60 sec course. He was  beaten by a National champion tube frame Camaro(2 drivers). He also beat the nearly tube frame Mustang, and of course Me.
    He loaned he car to Criss Brake --EM driver from Indy region, who also finished 2nd in E Mod.
    My red Stinger got a lot of attention from a young professional photographer; maybe we'll see it in a paper or magazine.

Warren