<VV> demon possessed car

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 21:43:57 EDT 2014

I told you it was possessed!  I wasn't ready to send the e-mail!  Anyway, the wipers still work.  Just not park.  Then there's the water leak at the top of the back window!
How does the water get under the roof overhang and thru the gasket?  I watched it do it today during a thunderstorm.  I was trapped in the car after I ran out of gas
across the street from the gas station!!!!  I did eventually get the car home ok.
At this point a stick of tnt would be nice!!!!  Just kidding.  It can only get better from here.     ( -  :

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

'60 700 4-dr '64'110/4spd