<VV> 1969 Red Corvair Monza- Travels to Tacoma- 1st to Check in!

Eric Taylor corveric at me.com
Sun Jul 20 14:46:02 EDT 2014

I think we may be the second Corvair to arrive.  We pulled into the parking lot of the Hotel Murano at about 2:15 AM Sunday.  I started installing my new gauges at 8PM Friday with ideas of leaving at a leisurely 10AM Saturday.  After a bit of wiring excitement I managed to get Corveric roadworthy by 10PM Saturday evening and headed out fuelled by sleep deprivation.  Our trip doesn't hold a candle to the cross country trip by Paul and his wife, but there were extenuating circumstances that I will chronicle later.
Driving around the parking lots here I see only Paul's red LM and the lovely Yenko in the lobby.  I am sitting having my first cuppa of the and I will spend the day looking around Tacoma.   We will be watching you all arriving over the next couple of days.  My lovely first wife and I will be at the Registration desk for a few hours on Monday and look forward to meeting you all!
I wish you all a safe and uneventful journey to Tacoma.

Eric Taylor,
Corveric at me.com
604-309-2268
Langley, BC, Canada