<VV> 1st to Check in!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 14:57:36 EDT 2014

I think we may be the second Corvair to arrive.  We pulled into the parking lot
of the Hotel Murano at about 2:15 AM Sunday.  I started installing my new gauges
at 8PM Friday with ideas of leaving at a leisurely 10AM Saturday.  After a bit
of wiring excitement I managed to get Corveric roadworthy by 10PM Saturday
evening and headed out fuelled by sleep deprivation.  Our trip doesn't hold a
candle to the cross country trip by Paul and his wife, but there were
extenuating circumstances that I will chronicle later.
Driving around the parking lots here I see only Paul's red LM and the lovely
Yenko in the lobby.  I am sitting having my first cuppa of the and I will spend
the day looking around Tacoma.   We will be watching you all arriving over the
next couple of days.  My lovely first wife and I will be at the Registration
desk for a few hours on Monday and look forward to meeting you all!
I wish you all a safe and uneventful journey to Tacoma.

Eric Taylor,

Great!!    But please...you and Paul takes some pics!  and attached them to your posts!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages