<VV> troublesome rod cap

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:47:43 EDT 2014

Michael, check to see if there is a sharp edge at the rod cap holes. Once
in awhile the maching to get the flat surfaces flat then to hone the rod
bearing bore can leave a sharp edge that can catch on the rod bolt threads.
Filing the inside of those holes to smooth those edges might do the trick
for you.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red