<VV> troublesome rod cap

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 18:25:01 EDT 2014

 I took a good measurement and did a lot of eyeballing. Looks like the ARP bolts are angled in just a bit. So I hit it with a BFH .
 Actually just some gentle persuasion with the ball peen with the nut in place. It fit like a charm after 10 mild taps.
 I did check for the apparent sharp edge and gave it a really minor chamfer, 'bout .002R