<VV> Flaming River steering box

Joe Lewis joelewis33 at cox.net
Mon Jul 21 13:40:40 EDT 2014

Just install a new Flaming River short shaft quick steering box on my 65 corsa and have a small leak on the front. Both Clarks and Flaming River say that the grease in the box separates from sitting. If you wipe it off and start using the box it will keep the grease mixed and it will stop. Has anyone out there run into this problem? I know I have to keep a pan under the motor to catch leaks but now do I also have to have one under the front of the car!

Joe