<VV> My '66 Monza Cpe for sale

Larry Patterson larrypatt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 18:53:13 EDT 2014

I have come to the conclusion, at this stage of my "career" that I can only
restore one of my two 'vairs.  Decided to keep the '62 Spyderized Monza
Conv. which we've had since Dec '62 and transported over half the
continent.  I am offering to sell my '66 Monza Cpe which I purchased in the
80s from a cousin in Winnipeg, MB.  I'm assuming it to be a Canadian build.
 It has been in barn storage since 1999 in Abbotsford, BC. when I moved
there from Winnipeg.   I am now residing in Houston, TX and while visiting
in Abbotsford in June of this year, retrieved and cleaned it, and it is now
tarps'd and readily viewable in Abbotsford.  It is a solid candidate for
restoration (more so than my '62), and complete with the exception of the
rear glass.  The windshield will also need replacing.  I do not have a
title, but am in the process of getting that. Am including one picture
here, since I'm not sure about the limitations on posting pictures, but
have about twenty (including a shot of the vehicle plate)  I can send them
to anyone who might be interested. I'm open to offers in the $1500 range.
 Am also considering Craigslist and/or eBay, but want to offer it here
first.

Look forward to hearing from any interested persons.

Larry

L. Patterson,
E-mail: larrypatt at gmail.com
Message/Fax 1-800-786-0243