<VV> Handling (humor)

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Wed Jul 23 07:18:29 EDT 2014

> Actually, I understand they will roll over by themselves sitting in the
> driveway.... level ground....no breeze ....  warm weather.... 4 feet of snow
> on the ground .....
To be fair, those kinds of spontaneous roll-overs only occur when the
gas tanks explode .... which was a problem with those cars which I KNOW
because my BROTHER had one .... or maybe it was due to the push-button
transmission on the dash which ALL Corvairs had .... and ....

Steven "some people who have made comments about my cars make Ralph
Nader seem rational" Serenska