<VV> 64 convertible back seat removal?

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jul 25 11:10:25 EDT 2014

Since it has been a while for me, I looked at a rear section of a '63 parts
car I cut up last year. The upper tabs (hooks) look just like JRs late
picture. The lower is very rusty, but it does look like the bottom of the
upper cushion did screw the brackets to the firewall instead of the bent
tabs I mentioned.

Either way, look at the bottom of the top seat cushion with the bottom
cushion removed for some fastening method. Pull out at the bottom and lift
up.

Frank DuVal

Subject: RE: <VV> 64 convertible back seat removal?

Frank,
Its been a while since I looked, but I recall the strap being bolted to the
firewall.