<VV> Gas

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:17:16 EDT 2014

Ralph, have you tried www.truefuel50.com or www.pure-gas.org? They list
stations that carry no alcohol fuel. My car runs great on the no alcohol
premium. Yes its more expensive, but so? We don't drive a modern computer
controlled car that can run well on that stuff!
I know there are parts of the country where no alcohol fuel is unavailable,
so the toluene route would be easy to do if you had the recipe. That won't
solve all the problems with fuel however, as the alcohol will still be in
there.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed