<VV> Gas

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 15:11:17 EDT 2014

I run 100LL avgas in my autocross car, but it is not driven on the road (
No road gas tax ) I think its the same for ag-gas, and don't know  about
marine fuels. My car runs well on the 100LL plus the self life is much  longer
than pump gas.
  If no road tax is paid its not legal to use on our roads.
Gene Barr
 Eustis Fl.

In a message dated 7/25/2014 2:48:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,