<VV> 64 convertible motor removal.

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jul 27 23:51:19 EDT 2014

I used to two man lift Corvair engines for 30 years. Then I got older
and one spring two years ago I two man lifted an engine into my truck
bed. There was a horrible tearing noise. It was my left bicep. After
surgery I went to Harbor Freight and bought the 1000 lb capacity
hydraulic table. Money well spent!

Oh, and you can use it to remove the whole drivetrain with the car on
tall jack stands.

Frank DuVal