<VV> 64 convertible motor removal.

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 19:43:29 EDT 2014

Ouch on the bicep! Yes, that is why I used three scissors jacks, to provide
lateral stability too, this after trying two and came to the conclusion
that I didn't want the thing falling onto an arm or something. Still, the
motorcycle lift can accommodate the whole transaxle when you have figured
out where the balance point for the whole thing is. I bolt two 2x4 along
each case edge parallel to the pan using those casting jig holes for
machining the case. The balance point is forward of that at just ahead of
the can gear bump in the pan.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red