<VV> Corvair motor removal.

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Tue Jul 29 00:24:04 EDT 2014

Come to think of it, I used an engine hoist to lift the Toy away from
the powertrain, and to ease it back down onto it. (The Toy being a
modified EM)
I don't recall how I got the V8 out of the dumb thing.
When I was first figuring out how the V6 would fit in, I used a
come-along (lever-operated cable winch) between the boom of the lift and
a crossmember in the car.
That gave me better control when lowering.

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans

---