<VV> Corvair motor removal.

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Tue Jul 29 08:39:49 EDT 2014

Since people have begun to share stories of how they've done it, I have
to add mine:  When I was managing a manufacturing facility, more than
once I used a forklift.  Lifted the entire car via forks under the
engine, placed jack stands under the car, and lowered the drivetrain on
the forks.

Ridiculously quick and easy, but of course one is not supposed to lift
the car via the engine -- damaging to the motor mounts.  But I did not
care at the time, I was young and stupid.  I'm no longer young.

--Bob