<VV> June vs. July Re: : 2015 Convention

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Jul 30 13:15:11 EDT 2014

I've been in New Jersey, I see no difference in humidity levels in the
summer from further south.

Right now, humidity in Boonton, Fredericksburg, and Knoxville is 42%.
Boonton is 77°F, Fredericksburg is 80°F and Knoxville is 80°F.

Winter might be cooler up there.

But I DO agree June is usually better driving weather for old un-air
conditioned cars(both the humans and the cars) here in the east than
July and August.

Frank DuVal