<VV> June vs. July Re: : 2015 Convention

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 30 13:41:26 EDT 2014

On Jul 30, 2014, at 1:15 PM, Frank DuVal via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

> But I DO agree June is usually better driving weather for old un-air conditioned cars(both the humans and the cars) here in the east than July and August.

Ok, so now that we've all heard about how much fun Tacoma was, we're all planning to go to Knoxville, right?

:-)

My "plan A" car is on jackstands, the June dates mean I have one less month to get her ready.  I'd better get busy!  How about the rest of you?  Got the car ready?  Picked out?  Plans made?  I know some of you are further along than I am, but even if not we have time.  I hope!

--Bryan "eeny, meeny, miney, moe, in which Corvair will I go?"

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150