<VV> June vs. July Re: : 2015 Convention

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 14:18:53 EDT 2014

On 7/30/2014 1:41 PM, Bryan Blackwell via VirtualVairs wrote:
> Ok, so now that we've all heard about how much fun Tacoma was, we're
> all planning to go to Knoxville, right? :-)

Um, no.  I was planning to go, until I learned the dates (months ago, by
the way, the information has been out there).  The June dates conflict
directly with a business-related event that cannot be skipped.

So, Frank and Frank, I would have happily put up with higher July temps.

But of course convention scheduling can't make everyone happy.  For
every person like me who can't make June there will be someone who can't
make July.

Still, I missed Tacoma because, well, Tacoma is 3,000 miles from here.
Knoxville is a one-day drive.

In one recent year the hotel forced a date change.  Maybe that will
happen again.  Fingers crossed.  :)