<VV> Flow thru rockers

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 13:59:41 EDT 2014

Bill Hubbell is correct.  They all rust out from junk clogging up the tiny
vents.  What I did on some of my late models is to hole saw a 1.5" hole in
the bottom of the rocker panel under the front fender to duplicate the
1960-64 cars with their stamped holes.  At least you can fish a bent coat
hanger in that hole and pull out the leaves and seeds that fall into the
windshield vent area.  A better idea yet would be to remove the vent panel
in front of the windshield and glue some window screen on the bottom side to
keep the junk out in the first place!
Clark Hartzel