<VV> GM's dumbest idea

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 14:30:46 EDT 2014

What you CAN do is glue/epoxy fiberglasss screen to underside of LM cowl
grill (the one in front of the windshield).
When you have grill removed, remove inside passenger compartment vent
panels, and proceed to clean out debris in front of rocker panel and caught
on metal obstructions, with coat hangar, air hose, and vacuum. Once you have
it as clean as you can, remove plugs in back of front wheel wells at rocker
panels. In rear inside of rocker panel just forward of rear wheel well, you
will fiind a rubber flap or hole where it used to be.
Put air  hose into front of rocker panel. Use coat hangar at rear to fish
out debris. Same with  from cowl downward. Once you have it as clean as you
can, repeat process with water hose. Let it dry. Best thing to do is treat
it with rust preventative like the old Ziebart treatment. I believe Eastwood
and others sell such stuff. Sorta like Naval Jelly.  Replace plugs.
I have seen two LMs that do not have the round plug in front of the rocker
panel in the wheel well.

Chuck S