<VV> Flow thru rockers

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 19:20:54 EDT 2014

Time to clean them out so it doesn't continue.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Bill Hubbell

On Jul 30, 2014, at 5:45 PM, Gary Swiatowy via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

We've been getting a lot of rain lately.
Drove my 66 Monza last weekend, and every time I stopped or started I heard
water rushing back and forth.

Jacked it up and drilled a couple holes in both the front and rear of the
driver's side rockers in the wheel well.

Water poured out for quite awhile...............

Gary Swiatowy