<VV> 6Puck Ceramic Clutch disk Adjustment

yenko117 at yahoo.com yenko117 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 21:39:21 EDT 2014

There were a number that had a hub that was too wide and had to be machined down to stock size. It would grind against the T/O bearing shaft. I found this out the hard way. It was installed in the correct orientation. My symptoms were very similar to Eric's. I had to replace the disk and the T/O bearing shaft. That was fun.

Mike
YS-117

Sent from my iPhone