<VV> 6Puck Ceramic Clutch disk Adjustment

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Thu Jul 31 23:50:58 EDT 2014

On 7/31/2014 5:40 AM, hank kaczmarek via VirtualVairs wrote:
> Mark---Pedal flow is smooth through the range.  If it was installed backwards, I doubt you’d be able to get it to go into gear when the engine isn’t running.

one other thing - probably not your issue - but if you're trying to mate
up an engine and trans, and the trans sags at all while the input shaft
is engaged with the clutch splines, it can tweak the clutch disk.
The clutch will never release properly with a tweaked clutch disk.
You can get it in gear with the motor off, and it might slip enough so
you can start it in gear, but it never works right.
fwiw
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen