<VV> octane booster?

Eric Lucas ericlucas at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:50:54 EDT 2014

I did a quick search. You might find these helpful. The 'brew your own" seemed like a reasonable option. I am pretty sure you can still buy Toluene in large amounts but I haven't checked it out. There were a couple of places on line that showed it in 5 gallon cans for $60-70 range.

Eric in Indiana

http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/misc/octanebooster.html

http://members.rennlist.com/951_racerx/OctaneBoosterComparison.html

http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18352