<VV> carb question

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Tue Jun 3 22:23:47 EDT 2014

I recently got "Rusty" Frankenvair going.  You know, the one with a '64' 110 in a '60 case and 4spd in a '60 body?  It is my first foray into putting headers on a Corvair.
When taking Rusty out on his shakedown cruise, I noticed the headers sure changed the breathing characteristics of the engine.  Since i'm using '65 and up carbs, I was wondering, what would be the best jet size to use?  It sure accelerates much easier and faster than it did before, but I want to make sure i'm getting the most bang for
my 'header' buck.  Ok, all you hotrod 'vair guys, all opinions and thoughts welcome.  Thanx.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook
'60 700 4dr '64' 110\4spd
'63 ragtop  110/pg
'65 Monza 4dr 84/pg