<VV> carb question

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 23:49:09 EDT 2014

Cap'n, I am running a 64-110 made out of a 62-102. It is .030 overbore and
runs a Isky 270 cam. I am using 65 Wolf Enterprises carbs with 51 jets, get
26-27 mpg on premium no alcohol fuel. It runs great but needs plugs 2 heat
ranges cooler than standard to keep the plugs in the correct range. I do
have modified heads, but the point is check the plugs after some miles to
make sure they are in the correct temp range.

Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed