<VV> Need carb cores...

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 7 13:38:17 EDT 2014

Here is another plea to those who might have some Rochester HV carbs sitting around. These past few months have been a record in terms of sales, but also in terms of getting bad cores in return. As a result, I am in need of MANY 1965-1967 cores and will pay a premium of $35 each (including postage) for any number you have. I will also buy your smog carbs if they have the enrichment circuit (about 10% of them did). I will also accept them in trade for a pair(s) of rebuilt ones of your choice, including my restored, performance, and premium level rebuilds. I do not need any early models as I have over 100 of each year on hand, except for the 1964 models. Please drop me a private reply to set up the deal.
Thanks,
Grant Young,
The Carbmeister