<VV> POWERGLIDE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 10:33:58 EDT 2014

I had a nice lakewood  here once that someone got the outer  turbine  shaft
installed backwards. They remarked that it went together  hard the last
inch or so....(until that one , I never knew it was even possible  to do)
Symptom was car was very sluggish , and no upshifting. I replaced the shaft
 and converter to repair it.
So it IS possible (with lots of force) to get into a lot of trouble quickly
 if not familiar with the job.
The guy brought it to me thinking the transmission was bad.
Ran great after I finished it.
My rules are don't force it , study it . That is why virtual vairs works
sometimes...
Regards, Tim Colson