<VV> California black plates

Jack Pinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 18:22:57 EDT 2014

I have dealt with California DMV employees since 1947 on variety of license problems. Though generally overworked and underpaid, they have always returned the respect I show all public servants.
But sadly I have witnessed  customers, including gearheads, berating clerks over problems caused by the public's own stupidity and ignorance of laws that protect them.
Unfortunately there is no intelligence test required for vehicle ownership. There are tests for employment in California DMV, and our vehicle code has long been the model for the other 49.
Move here to enjoy fine cars, great weather, and happy people.
Jack Pinard
Retired Civil Service
Too Many Corvairs
Too Little Time