<VV> California Black Plates

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:37:52 EDT 2014

Luckily, when I resurrected my Spyder the original Oregon "Pacific
Wonderland" plates were still in the trunk. I took those to the DMV with
the registration from '78 that showed the same plate and got permanent
collector car tags that use the original plate. One day, I may try to
restore the plates - they are pretty sun-bleached and dented (at least the
front one is).

Lonny Clark - 63 Spyder (my first car, which I still own)