<VV> Come to California for good water?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 18:49:53 EDT 2014

Charlie - Dennis and I both live in Northern California. Dennis is way
North, I am in San Jose - (Santa Clara Valley) California. The problem with
water - almost everywhere, but not quite, is that you live in a desert -
almost  all of Southern California is desert. The "Never Rains in Southern
California"  song of the 80's? wasn't a joke. The warm dry weather is great, if
you can bring  your water in from somewhere else. The California Aqueduct
system, and water  removed from the Colorado river, is what makes life in So Cal
possible. Perhaps  those desalinization plants will pick up the slack. Of
course, right now all of  California is in a drought - North and South. I
cured the tap water  taste problem. I don't drink it! <grin> Brewing coffee
sufficiently  dulls any bad taste, and once made into wine, no problem!

By the way - Good story at Toastmasters. Did you win? Perhaps any New  York
parking meters should have a handle on the side to pull.

-Seth Emerson

In a message dated 6/12/2014 1:25:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,