<VV> I wonder if this would be good for our Corvairs...

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 09:49:19 EDT 2014

Neat, but probably not a lot of benefit here, even for Porsches. For one thing, Corvair engines, especially turbo cars, run a fair bit hotter than Porsches, so, unless this stuff has superior thermal stability, I personally don't see the advantage. And at ~$11 a quart, well, you get the idea.

My $0.02 worth...

John Roberts