<VV> I wonder if this would be good for our Corvairs...

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 10:22:04 EDT 2014

Good Lord, I hate to agree with JVHR, but he is correct. There are several
"muscle car"  brand applications. I prefer Brad Penn as it is the only
totally US oil, has several weights in either regular dino oil or
semi-synthetic, plus, break in oil. Stuff was the "got to" racing oil of
yesteryear when flat tappet cams ruled. And at least one major race team
(actually several) sponsored by oil mfg. who make no racing oil, use Brad
Penn, loaded into their packaging colors quarts and drums, etc. IMHO, your
best choice.

as RTC sez, YMMV.

Chuck S