<VV> cylinder cooling fins

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 22:18:36 EDT 2014

Mark,
That kind of reminds me of a story in "Flying" magazine decades ago about the different points of view of pilots and A&E mechanics.  When a pilot questioned his mechanic about a problem with his plane the mechanic's response was "I'd fly it."

Bob

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

of thumb that we could lose a fin like your cylinders and keep running
them. Also, you are right at the top of the cylinder where the head will be
acting like a giant heat sink and the loss of this fin material will make
less difference.
Personally I would replace them simply because they are cheap, however in a
standard motor they should run fine.

Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 2Door Coupe 4speed Red/Red