<VV> Convention & Membership

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Sat Mar 1 10:09:42 EST 2014

Jim:
> Membership has it's duties and privileges.  You don't get the one without the other.  CORSA is not a perfect organization.  It cannot be, 'cause it is made up of imperfect people.  You fix what ever your hobby horse imperfection is by participating, not by hooting and hollering from the peanut gallery.  And using the forum CORSA provides for Corvair for maintenance and tech info do it.

Ironically, your post immediately followed the monthly "<VV> List
Guidelines".  I say, "ironically", because I'm going to violate one of
the rules (i.e., - Avoid "me too" posts).

I'm only writing to say your post was succinct, direct, and spot-on.
You did ramble for a moment about saying "Turn of the Century" but it
was a fun ramble and I was happy to go along for the ride.

In short, nice work.  You probably didn't mean it, but your post
represents many of the things I like about this list, and its contributors.

I'll sign off now by taking up one of your suggestions.

Steven J. Serenska
Bristol, Rhode Island
==> Jim's suggestion: CORSA Member Since 1984, although there were a few
lapses
1965 Monza Convertible, 110/4
1966 Corsa Coupe, 140/4
==> No Frank Burkhard-esque funny middle name ... this time.